Innovation That Delivers
Simply Powerful and Secure
- Rejuvenation allows users to fix their own desktop problems, without losing data, or even a call to the help-desk.
- Automatic domain join enables instant provisioning without a reboot or a network connection.
- Single-sign-on allows quick, convenient access to the corporate desktop and VPN.
- Web-based deployment allows you to deliver images and updates through a simple URL — zero-touch.
- Customizable interface lets you tailor the user experience for your company’s needs.
- Bulk duplication easily creates installation disks or USBs.
- BareMetal Player installs directly onto hardware; avoids the maintenance and licensing of a host OS.
- Quick access capabilities to corporate data from an iPad or iPhone.
Adapts to Users Needs
- Virtual Layering capabilities allow users to install their own applications, settings, preferences, and data, while IT retains control over security.
- Adjustable disk size and memory allows users to adjust resources allocated to the virtual desktop.
- Support for host-connected printers, without requiring drivers in the image.
- 3D graphics acceleration lets users enjoy Aero and other graphics enhancements.
- iPad access to Google Apps, MS SharePoint, and sanctioned personal file shares.
Seven Layers of Security
- Built-in AVG® anti-virus scanning constantly monitors for key loggers and screen scrapers. It also scans the host computer at startup.
- Virtual desktop encapsulation keeps corporate data separate from personal files on BYO devices.
- AES 256 encryption of the virtual disk ensures compliance with government regulations and prevents data leaks.
- Tamper resistance and copy protection keeps the virtual desktop from being moved or edited.
- AD and two-factor RSA SecurID authentication allows access only to authorized users.
- Granular security policies give IT full control capabilities.
- Remote revoke or kill allows you to wipe the encrypted data container from lost or stolen devices.
- One console to administer every computer and device in the enterprise, regardless of platform.
- Image versioning and rollback allows you to target users with a specific image version or revert to a last-known-good version.
- AD integration allows you to leverage user passwords, group membership, and GPO control.
- Granular, role-based access control allows you to safely enable image engineers, desktop administrators, report viewers, and helpdesk staff.
- Image-store replicas allow you to reduce WAN congestion by bringing image updates to replica servers on local LANs.
- Assignable image distribution points through AD groups or IP address.
- Full API capabilities allow you to access all data and all controls through scripts or third-party applications.
- JMS-compliant message bus allows other applications to be notified of activities such as provisioning or deletion of virtual desktops.
- Application Gateway allows users to receive image updates over any Internet connection — no VPN required.
- Network monitoring support allows you to easily monitor M5 infrastructure components with standard monitoring tools.
- Amazon S3 support allows you to efficiently distribute image updates to global locations without installing dedicated infrastructure.
Service Provider Ready
- True multi-tenant architecture creates fully-isolated, logically separate environments for new customers in seconds. Each tenant receives his own console view.
- Tenant control allows you to create, disable, enable, or delete tenants.
- Image sharing allows you to share a managed image to selected tenants, or let them upload their own private images.
- Cross-tenant reporting lets you monitor activity.
- Full API support enables you to feed license information to your billing system, and access any other information.