Moka5 for BareMetal
Complete control. High security. Blazing performance.
M5′s BareMetal is client-virtualization software that installs directly onto the hardware of most machines. Its layered architecture gives IT the ability to use a single golden image on the most popular computer models, while providing users with a secure, personalized, and consistent experience.
The days of painstakingly configuring, managing, and upgrading individual computers are over. IT installs BareMetal on every corporate-owned machine, replacing the host OS with a consistent client-virtualization layer.
BareMetal gives you:
- Single desktop image for all machines. BareMetal’s client-side desktop virtualization allows IT to deploy the same image across all machines, regardless of make, model, or configuration.
- Tight security. IT has complete control of the entire desktop stack — from the hardware up — through a central-management console… all without compromising security or performance
- User self-recovery. Users can recover from viruses or incompatible applications, with no helpdesk assistance.
- Increased productivity. By delivering a seamless user experience, your workforce will thank you in the form of higher output, with less burden on IT.
- Single desktop image for all machines
- Zero-touch update across entire stack
- Automated domain-join process
- Built-in remote desktop for support
Strong Endpoint Security
- Built in AES-256 encryption and automatic lock on suspend
- Ability to remotely wipe lost or stolen laptops
- Thin, locked-down base with minimal attack surface
- Automatic security lock of images for laptops
How BareMetal Stacks Up:
In contrast to traditional software distribution, Moka5 allows you provision a single image across all user machines. This golden image is always pristine (avoiding performance degradation due to Windows “rot.”). Updates can be applied in seconds and synced to every machine through a central management console.