| President and CEO
With more than 25 years of senior management experience at private and public companies, Dave Robbins has a successful record of accomplishment building high-performance teams. He brings a wealth of knowledge in mobility and endpoint management.
Most notably, Dave served as Chairman, President, and CEO of BigFix, Inc., a leader in the systems- and security-management market space. BigFix acquired more than 1,000 new customers during his tenure, including many of the largest companies in the world. The company was acquired by IBM in August of 2010.
- CEO of Quantivo, building market-defining technology to produce analytics for businesses of all sizes. Unlike competing solutions, Quantico’s patented solution quickly aggregates, integrates, and analyzes multiple sources of data in real-time, providing specific, targeted results
- CEO of Quippe Technologies, a procurement-services provider for the equipment-manufacturing industry
- CEO of Lucidity, Inc., a startup focused on building an Internet workspace for software-development professionals
- COO of what is now Citadon, Inc., a leading B2B player in the construction and engineering industries
- V.P. of product management and services at ULTRADATA, Inc., a publicly traded developer of enterprise software for financial institutions
- Director, Product Development and Customer Services at Automatic Data Processing, where he led the effort to instill repeatable customer and software practices
Dave also served in a variety of general management positions at Progressive Insurance Companies, where he helped build the company’s infrastructure in California during a time of explosive growth.